Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
(1) These Terms & Conditions apply to participants in the BrillianceEDU Partners Affiliate Program (the "Program").
(2) In these Terms & Conditions, "Company", "we", "us", and "our" means "The BrillianceEDU", the brand owned and operated by The Brilliance Mission
(3) In these Terms & Conditions, "Affiliate", "you" and "your" means the individual or organisation that is applying to become a participant in the Program and who will accept these Terms & Conditions upon joining the same.
(4) By accepting these Terms & Conditions you agree to be bound by them and shall enter into a binding agreement with us (the "Agreement").
1. Definitions and Interpretation
- 1.1 In these Terms & Conditions the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- "Business Day" means any day other than Saturday or Sunday that is not a bank or public holiday;
- "Cancellations Policy" means our cancellations & refunds policy;
- "Commencement Date" means the date of your acceptance;
- "Commission Rate" means the percentage of commission paid on net sales revenue set out in Sub-clause 11.2;
- "Confidential Information" Third-party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third-party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
- "Current Term" means the Term that the Parties may be in at any given time;
- "Direct Referral" means a sale of a Service Package to a customer who has been led to our website through your website where that customer can be tracked directly from your site to ours without any further intermediaries;
- "Intellectual Property Rights" means any rights subsisting in a copyright work, trade mark, patent or design and shall be construed in accordance with the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988, Trade Marks Act 1994 and Patents Act 1977;
- "Registered Email Address" means the email address of the Affiliate as provided in your Registration Data;
- "Registration Data" means the information provided by the Affiliate when registering for enrollment in the Program;
- "Service Package" means a particular set of services available from us through our website as defined in Clause 7; and
- "Term" means the term of the Agreement, as defined in Clause 17 of these Terms & Conditions, during which you shall participate in the Program under the terms and conditions set out in the Agreement.
2. Enrollment in the Program
- 2.1 By enrolling in the Program you agree that, at the time of registration, you will provide accurate and complete Registration Data and that you shall inform us of any changes in your Registration Data.
- 2.2 Upon your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, subject to our approval and sub-clause 2.4 below, the agreement is deemed to be in effect. You will not be sent a signed Affiliate Agreement in hard copy.
- 2.3 We may, at our sole discretion, review your website following your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. You will be informed within 10 Business Days of the outcome of your application. Following your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, you will receive further instructions and guidance to allow you to commence marketing our goods.
- 2.4 We may, in our sole discretion, choose to reject any application for any reason (and are under no obligation to disclose such reasons). Reasons for which an Application may be rejected include, but are not limited to, content on your website that:
- 2.4.1 is in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, obscene, harassing, discriminatory, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- 2.4.2 facilitates or promotes violence, terrorism, or any other criminal activity;
- 2.4.3 is sexually explicit; or
- 2.4.4 infringes or assists or encourages the infringement of any intellectual property rights belonging to any party.
3. Company / Affiliate Relationship
- 3.1 Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall constitute, or be deemed to create, a partnership between the Parties; nor, except as expressly provided, shall it designate, or be deemed to designate, any Party the agent of any other Party for any purpose.
- 3.2 Subject to any express provisions to the contrary in these Terms & Conditions, you shall have no right or authority to and shall not do any act, enter into any contract, make any representation, give any warranty, incur any liability, assume any obligation, whether express or implied, of any kind on our behalf or bind us in any way.
- 3.3 Use of paid-ads to promote your affiliate links is allowed with the following stipulations:
- 3.3.1 You are not to target keywords that include our Brand name(s), website, or domains;
- 3.3.2 You are not to use negative reviews, tactics, or defamatory techniques in your promotions;
- 3.3.3 You are not to direct paid ads directly to your affiliate links. You must use a bridge page; and
- 3.3.4 You will use only imagery provided by us, or otherwise formerly approved.
Great to see you here!
Let us bootstrap your career!
Emotional Release and Self Discovery Sessions with Rodolfo
What are People Saying?
"This man right here has given me the most incredible healing I have ever known. The level of grief I had hidden within me, that has been locked away for 3 years has been revealed today. Not only revealed, it has been released and let go of."
- Kate Malvenan
Founder of Maison and Maison, Cancer Survivor
"Rodolfo is an amazing human who lives and practices what he teaches. With his help, I've been able to unearth some deep emotions that wanted to come up and out, and celebrate having an open heart!"
- Elissa Weinzimmer
Founder at Voice Body Connection
“After much trauma my heart had closed up and I struggled to open it up to express my emotions. Even though I had been through so much I couldn’t seem to cry and I felt numb. A couple of days after my first (breath and energy healing) appointment with Rodolfo I found myself crying because I felt so much love, it was so beautiful. Since then so many miracles have entered into my life because my heart is now open, with thanks to Rodolfo.He has given me a greater quality of life and more zest for life just by opening me up to the possibility that I can be filled with love”
- Anita Jamieson
Travel & Lifestyle Photographer, Cancer Survivor